Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Is it August 1st yet?

Yep, that's right, you heard it here first....Now that it's almost time to leave, I'm waiting for the day.  After being in the city for a week, doing lots of Peace Corps paperwork and preparation to become a RPCV (returned Peace Corps Volunteer), it's almost done.

Two more days and I'll be on the way to the airport with my huge suitcase and new easy to carry backpack, and it's goodbye Mongolia.  I have loved my time here, and when being out and about the city I'm having little pangs of nostalgia....the last times to go places, eat foods, see people.  In the words of David Bowie......Chchchchchch CHANGES.....turn and face the strain.....ch ch changes....

Soon I'll be writing from the beaches of Thailand:)

No comments:

Post a Comment