Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentine's Day comes to Mongolia...

having a good time!
 Here Valentine's Day is called Couples Day... I always say that you don't have to be part of a couple to celebrate!  Friends should be each other's valentine and enjoy the day!
A party at the dorm was just the thing:)
Games including a bean bag toss, tic tac toe marathon, musical chairs and guess the number of jelly beans in the glass jar added to the fun.
I love hanging out with these kids and they are all my valentines!

bean bag toss was a hit...

musical chairs

Altai with two of the musical chairs winners, they won these masks

me giving out my home made valentine's cards...

waiting in line to guess the number of jelly beans

Happy Valentine's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment